Tacoma New Forty-Eight®
Do you have your eye set on the new Forty-Eight® in Tacoma, WA? Look no further. Destination Harley has you covered. The Tacoma new Forty-Eight® is not just a visual treat, but a beast underneath. The fat tire style for heavy hitting, combined with the iconic peanut tank of the Tacoma new Forty-Eight® makes for a smooth cruiser.
When you buy our Forty-Eight® for sale, you naturally command attention. The Tacoma new Forty-Eight® has many attractive features such as:
- V2 four-stroke engine
- Evolution® engine
- Injection. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Air cooling system
- 98.99 Nm (10.1 kgf-m or 73.0 ft.lbs) @ 3500 RPM
- Engine oil capacity: 2.80 litres (0.18 quarts)
Get your Tacoma new Forty-Eight® through easy financing from Destination Harley! Call today!
Tacoma New Harley Forty-Eight®
Are you an urban rider looking for smooth riding and sharp handling? The Tacoma new Harley Forty-Eight® is the bike for you. With forward foot control and forward stance, cruise through urban roads and turn heads with your Tacoma new Harley Forty-Eight®.
Tacoma new Harley Forty-Eight® comes with 1,200cc V-Twin engine which is famous for its massive torque and that satisfying hum. The powerful brakes of the Tacoma new Harley Forty-Eight® help you get plenty of comfort and handling. Look at these attractive specs of the new Harley Forty-Eight®:
- Ground clearance: 110 mm (4.3 inches)
- Wheel details: Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum w/ Machined Highlights
- Front Tires - Rims dimensions: 130/90-B16
- Rear Tires - Rims dimensions: 150/80-B16
- Front brakes: Single disc. Dual-piston. Optional ABS
- Rear brakes: Single disc. Single-piston. Optional ABS
Your Tacoma new Harley Forty-Eight® awaits at Destination Harley. Call for financing options now!
Tacoma Forty-Eight® For Sale
The Tacoma Forty-Eight® for sale is a cruiser bike that is capable of reaching top speeds. The front suspension of our Tacoma Forty-Eight® for sale enables to handle the road very well. The skinny bike on fat tires with the iconic shaped tank is what makes the Tacoma Forty-Eight® for sale so attractive.
The Tacoma Forty-Eight® for sale first came out in 1948 and made use of the bulldog stance that has become so popular today. Here are some specs of the new Forty-Eight® for you to consider:
- Dry weight is 247.0 kg (544.5 pounds)
- Maximum peak output power of 65.00 HP (47.4 kW)) @ 6000 RPM
- Wheelbase 1,495 mm (58.9 inches)
- Length 2,164 mm (85.2 inches)
- Seat Height 665 mm (26.2 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.90 litres (2.09 gallons)
For enquiries related to a Tacoma Forty-Eight® for sale, call Destination Harley today!